No Products in the Cart
No Warranty, exchanges or reimbursement for this product. Limited stock.
• Our jerseys are made of elastic microfiber polyester with microcells that allow for maximum breathability, air permeability, and water absorption .
• The Fabric has been designed to wick(draw humidity away from the body and expel it). This feature helps keep the rider as cool and dry as possible .
• Side panels are made of Air Mesh fabric to increase airflow, allowing for a comfortable ride .
• 16'' length hidden zipper that does not interfere with the jerseys' design.
• 3 back pockets that allow to store multiple items: wallet, phone, keys, snack, etc.
• Soft elastics on sleeves, pockets, and waist to help keep the jersey in place.
• Our jerseys are printed using an advanced sublimation process, which produces permanent images that will not peel, crack, or fade away after multiple washes. This process dyes the fabric with the application of heat, and it is far superior to the traditional screen printing process because the fabric will not be altered or lose any of its characteristics.
• Euro Cut. If this is the first time ordering our jerseys and you are not quite sure as to what Euro-cut means, we encourage you to review our sizing chart image as a reference tool, which will help you determine the appropriate size for you.
• Our famous Club-Cut offers a comfortable and anatomic fit to the rider.
• Our cycling jerseys are meant to have a tight fit. If you are a casual rider and prefer wearing a less tight jersey, we recommend that you order the next size up. For example, if you normally wear a Large size in regular shirts, then you should order a size XL in cycling jerseys as these are athletic wear.